At the heart of our consultancy service is the written, drawn and photographic survey of your historic building, structure or landscape.
We can provide the range of documents you need to kick start your conservation project.
Our drawn survey outputs include:
- Planning drawings for listed building applications;
- Recording surveys at a detailed level in advance of repair works;
- Design drawings for the construction of replacement parts, and
- Interpretation drawings for audience presentations and visitor displays
Our written outputs include:
- Desktop assessments which pull together available map data, historical, archaeological & technical information;
- Condition survey reports & cost estimates which set out the repair needs for your building or structure;
- Conservation plans which provide phased strategies for your heritage project;
- Schedules of repair and materials specifications, and
- Management and maintenance plans which set out the requirements for upkeep of your heritage asset following project completion.